Recruitment Consultant - Finance
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + Competitive Salary + Uncapped Bonus
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-13 recruitment-consultancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The ANZ operation of Robert Walters covers nine offices and is comprised of teams of specialist recruitment consultants and administrative staff who provide recruitment and consultancy services to the Australian and New Zealand Market. The Recruitments Consultant will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities, building strong relationships within their niche industry sector and delivering recruitment solutions that meet individual client needs.
• Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact with them to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
• Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with candidates
• Professionally and effectively managing the recruitment process from beginning to end (with supervision from Senior Consultants and/or Managers)
• Maintaining CRM database records and ensuring all information is always up to date
• Identifying and developing new business opportunities through the application of sales, business development and networking strategies
• Proactively acting upon information gathered from candidates, clients and research to develop business
• Building relationships, prospecting and negotiating terms with new businesses on behalf of Robert Walters
• Sourcing new candidates for the business using a variety of methods, including headhunting, referrals, job boards and networking
• Managing a portfolio of candidates by remaining in close contact with active candidates
• Screening candidates both on the phone and face to face
• Creating company maps/profiles for headhunting purposes
• Conducting specific headhunting projects as and when required to support the wider team
Key Requirements & Personal Attributes
• Sales, recruitment or commercial experience within a corporate environment is preferred
• Degree qualified with a desire to work in a target driven, energetic sales environment
• Excellent communication skills and presentation
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong driven work ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) Responsibilities
• Take reasonable care of your own health and safety and that of others while at work.
• Take reasonable care that your acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons at the workplace.
• Complete the Robert Walters online WHS Induction/Refreshers and where required, complete workplace specific inductions.
• Familiarise and comply to WHS policies, procedures, directions, instructions, rules, and safe work procedures established and notified by Robert Walters and the Host Employer (Client) where applicable to type of employment.
• Report workplace hazards, injury, incidents and near misses from workplace activities, to the supervisor and Health and Safety Reps (HSR) as soon as possible after they occur or are identified (within 24 hours).
• Where applicable, wear and maintain Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as directed or as required in WHS procedures and/or risk assessments.
• Not interfere with, obstruct, refuse to use, disrupt or misuse aids provided for the health and safety of you and others at the workplace.
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.