Recruitment Consultant - Banking
Salary Competitive Salary + Uncapped Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-23 2019-06-21 recruitment-consultancy Sydney CBD New South Wales Sydney CBD AU 2000 AUD 55000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters is seeking a consultant to join their high achieving banking recruitment division in Sydney. An autonomous and challenging role with extensive training and earning potential available.
As a Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Developing new business and driving sales with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Degree qualified or soon to be degree qualified
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Ideally some experience in a corporate environment
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path from Graduate Recruitment Consultant with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available for graduates and trainees that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.