Recruitment Consultant - Engineering
Salary Uncapped Bonus
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-07-14 recruitment-consultancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU 6001 AUD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. Robert Walters is currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their Construction desk in Perth.
As a Recruitment Consultant within the Mining, Engineering and Construction team at Robert Walters, you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
• Identifying and pursuing new business within the civil and commercial construction sectors across WA
• Building and maintaining relationships with key accounts
• Driving marketing campaigns to secure high calibre candidates for clients
• Understanding client requirements and providing appropriate solutions
• Sourcing, screening and briefing candidates for appropriate positions
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
Key Skills & Requirements:
• Degree qualified
• A proven track record of success in recruitment and/or sales environment
• Strong understanding of the Perth construction market
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
• Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
• Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
• A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
• Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
• Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
• Long-term career path and opportunity to progress quickly as a result of strong performance
• Global incentive trips for high achievers
• Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
• International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.