Account Manager / Director
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + $ 190K OTE
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lenka Kellert
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-07-27 sales Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Company: Rare opportunity to join a top-tier Global provider of market intelligence & advisory services for IT, Telecommunications & consumer technology markets. The Role: As The Account Director you will provide high-level market insight expertise and sell a wide portfolio of technology research information, advisory services and business consulting to senior executive's & associated companies. You will also possess the capability to sell creative end to end solutions to business and marketing functions in client organisations.
- Manage a portfolio of established accounts:
- Successful retention of renewals
- Up-selling within existing client base
- Driving additional new business
- Collaborate & achieve with other business units: Research, Custom Solutions and Events
- Meet all annual sales targets set
- Plan and execute strategies to develop relationships with accounts and drive new business opportunities
- Focus on growth areas in the accounts and segment assigned - including targeting, Senior Management, Market Intelligence, Strategy, Marketing and Sales functions
- Undertake regular business reviews with management & LOB to evaluate performance and client growth opportunities leveraging sales tools.
- The use of Sales metrics and SalesForce to forecast and manage your account territory
- 10+ years sales experience
- This assignment will suit a senior established, high achieving sales professional with proven experience in consultative solution selling into tech vendors - including complex, multi-layered strategic and tactical marketing solutions
- Ambitious, internationally-minded, high potential sales professional who is seeking a challenging career opportunity with an international culture
- Skills to uncover the matrix of customer decision and budget criteria and recognise how to approach value selling from the customer viewpoint
- An understanding of Market Research and the role it plays within vendor organisations
- Capability to frame integrated marketing solutions to senior level clients/prospects – including conversant with the “language” of senior marketing professionals
- Ability in translating business objectives into solution frameworks and compelling proposals
- Collaborative team player capable of taking the initiative and leading from the front
- Skills in formulating compelling proposals, effective closing and ability to defend prices
Be at the forefront of change and provide industry-focused advice for IT buyers in the Financial, Government, Health, Retail, Manufacturing and Energy vertical's.
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Kellert on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.