Consultant Chad Lawson
Date posted 26 August 20192019-09-15 2019-09-25 recruitment-consultancy Chatswood New South Wales AU 2067 AUD 60000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to continued growth and ongoing demand from our clients, we are currently looking to hire consultants in our Chatswood office. Whilst recruitment experience is preferred, we are also keen to speak to people with a strong customer service/relationship management mindset looking to re-direct their career, or strong graduates who want to work in a fast paced, client facing role offering rapid career progression and exceptional earning potential for top performers.
In this role you will manage relationships with our large, well-known client base and also proactively develop new clients under the Robert Walters brand.
You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
• Developing relationships with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships through exceptional customer service
• Conducting business development on prospect accounts
• Understanding client's business operations and specific requirements through face to face meetings
• Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team activity targets in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
• Conducting searches for talent based on client requirements
• Arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role, providing a professional service throughout
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
• A background in professional recruitment or consistent experience in a client facing, commercial role
• Strong commercial acumen with a natural ability to influence others
• Desire to work in a target driven, activity based role
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
• Strong proven relationship management skills
• Team focused - able to collaborate and engage effectively with peers
• A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage both candidate and client relationships and work to targets is essential.
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
• A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
• Global career opportunities. Once you have delivered in your role, you will be eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices across 31 countries
• A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
• A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both in Australia as well as internationally
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.