Digital Campaign Manager - Travel and Hotels
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 3 September 20192019-09-03 2019-10-03 sales Melbourne CBD Victoria 291 Coventry St, South Melbourne AU 3205 AUD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Located in the South Melbourne, this global organisation specialises in the digital solutions that assist its clients in the hotel and travel industry. Due to continued growth in the Australian market, there is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Campaign Manager to join the team and be the face of the organisation with key partners in Melbourne.
Reporting to the National Manager, the Digital Campaign Manager is a client-facing role responsible for managing an existing portfolio of clients and maximising their return on advertising spend. They will be responsible for the creation of a media plan, implementing a strategy and executing through a variety of channels through the campaign life.
- Develop in depth understanding of client needs and establish trusting relationships
- Research and develop strategic media plans for clients relevant to their audience and channels
- Conduct conference calls and face to face meetings with clients regarding campaign performance
- Collaborate with internal partners to manage projects and ensure successful delivery of campaigns
- Manage client on-boarding and renewal process
- Pitch new products and increase in spend with existing clients
- Remain up to date on client, competition, agency and industry trends through networking events
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field such as Marketing, Tourism or Hospitality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 2+ years experience in online media ideally in the travel or hotel industry
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- A track record of campaign management and delivery within the digital marketing landscape
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.