Salary AUD55,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Meghan Donnithorne
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-11 sales Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 55000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The current Recruitment Consultant vacancy sits in our high performing technology and transformation team. Focused on the CBD market, we work with top technology firms, software houses and service providers. We are looking to expand by one more consultant. This role will suit someone hard working, consultative and driven to succeed with a genuine interest in
If you have the ambition to succeed, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding local or international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential. Our structured training program and team based, collaborative structure underpins our success and empowers our consultants to be market leaders in their respective areas. We work together to provide great outcomes for our candidates and clients, embracing technology changes to make us more efficient. Heavily involved in the technology community, we regularly run events around technology trends, recruitment trends to add value to our customers as true thought leaders.
We offer arguably the best training and support in the industry that includes formal training, study guides and mentor-ship to ensure we have a holistic approach to training the industries best. Our training includes techniques on technology, building relationships, consultative sales, time management, success principles, and how to set and achieve goals.
- Working across our commerce portfolio including a mix of new business and some large PSA (preferred supplier accounts) in the market. The successful recruitment consultant is focused on maximising market share in accounts by driving sales within our key customers and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term partnership.
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events, social media as well as traditional marketing approach's
- Understanding client's business operations and solving their recruitment needs through a consultative sales approach
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our active and placed candidates
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Prior experience in sales, business development, consulting, data, technology or in the project space
- Strong demonstrated work ethic (through studies, work, extra curricular activities, sport... etc)
- Innate drive to succeed
- Team based mind set, no ego's please
- A can do, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong interest in consultative selling or professional services
- Work rights in Australia
The sky is the limit - The amount of money our recruitment consultant's earn and how far your career progress is entirely up to you - there is no salary cap and internal promotion is strongly favoured.
Alongside highly competitive base salaries, Robert Walters also offers the following:
- International possibilities (offices in 26 countries spanning 5 continents)
- Industry leading training and mentoring
- Career progression - Fast track your career and gain management experience in 2-5 years
- A strong brand name with a world-wide reputation for quality and professionalism
- Working from our beautiful Sydney CBD offices on the 53rd floor of Governor Phillip Tower looking over the Sydney harbour and botanical gardens
- Surface Pro's and access to best of breed recruitment technology
- Incentives to celebrate short term, medium and long term goals
- Support and structure whilst still having the freedom to add your unique style
To apply please click apply or call Meghan Donnithorne on +61 2 8289 3141 for a confidential discussion.