Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary Competitive Salary + Uncapped Bonus
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-12 recruitment-consultancy Chatswood New South Wales AU 2067 AUD 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Start a career within recruitment with an internationally recognised brand. We offer a full graduate training programme and unrivalled career progression opportunities.
Robert Walters is currently recruiting for Graduate Recruitment Consultants for our Chatswood office.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed and will have access to a full training programme to ensure you succeed.
Key Responsibilities of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Service, nurturing and developing existing client relationships
- Developing new business and driving sales with prospective clients
- Understanding solving client’s recruitment needs
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with all candidates
- Achieving targets and KPIs in a fast-moving sales environment
- Degree qualified or soon to be degree qualified
- Commercially minded with a natural sales ability
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- Working for a globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path from Graduate Recruitment Consultant with endless internal opportunities
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
To apply please click apply or call Claire Wright on +61 3 86282144 for a confidential discussion.