Regional Sales Manager, Automotive Marketplace
Salary AUD105,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + $ 160K OTE + benefits
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lenka Kellert
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-18 2019-10-18 sales Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 105000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The ideal candidate will have previously worked with the car dealer community, have solid dealer relationships and in-depth understanding of the car marketplace in Australia. You will be a motivating team leader and have the ability to identify and translate challenges into business opportunities that provide benefit to your clients. On a day to day basis you will be accountable for growing and retaining yearly subscription revenue and managing a sales team. You’ll be backed up by an experienced team of account managers to ensure that our dealer community is receiving the best in class service.
- Develop and implement strategy for one of our largest regions by proactively gathering and reviewing information to identify high-level opportunities.
- Continue to grow on revenue under management and support the acquisition of new revenue
- Build strong relationships with the leaders of the automotive industry and help brand grow in the market
- Manage a team of BDMs, providing direction, planning and coaching
- Identify market risk and establish plan to mitigate
- Focus on the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation within existing assignments, and long-term strategic goals.
- Discuss advertising solutions with the customer; understand and promote products and services relevant to each customer’s business objectives
- Develop new products in conjunction with the cars team and upsell this value creation to our existing customer base
- Prepare powerful business presentations utilizing data and insights
- Feed market insights and data from dealers back into the team to help guide decisions making
- Responsible for top client communications & conflict resolution.
- Maintain strong knowledge of new and existing product offerings as well as new products in the market, industry trends and new developments; understands current competitive conditions within the marketplace.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent level of experience
- Proven track record and experience with communicating with C-level professionals and decision makers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
- Strong prospecting, negotiating and closing skills
- Self-motivated, strong organisational and time management skills
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with efficiently while maintaining excellent customer relations.
- 10+ yrs experience in digital sales, cars/motors industry high advantageous
- 5+ yrs managing and leading high performing sales team
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Kellert on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.