Recruitment Consultant - Marketing
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lenka Kellert
Date posted 22 October 20192019-11-13 2019-11-21 sales Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 60000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The current Recruitment Consultant vacancy sits in our Sales & Marketing Team. S&M team consists of 3 high performing recruitment consultants that partners with media companies, FMCG, emerging start - ups, tier one technology houses, software companies, professional services firms, Telco and ICT consultancies to deliver in demand talent and support their critical growth periods. This role will suit someone with a consultative style with a collaborative attitude as well as the innate drive to succeed. Offering a warm desk, training, development and the opportunity to progress your career.
Robert Walters is an award-winning business, having won best International recruitment company in the Recruitment International Awards for the last two years. The current role is for a Recruitment consultant to work in our technology commerce team including positions such as Marketing Manager, Creative Director, Communications Manager, Brand Specialist and many others.
If you have the drive to succeed, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential. Our structured training program, quality focus and team based, collaborative structure underpins our success and empowers our consultants to be market leaders in their respective areas.
The role would suit a motivated recruitment consultant looking to benefit from a warm portfolio with the opportunity to get some quick wins, but also build on this to make it your own.
- Marketing team offers a warm portfolio for someone to hit the ground running. The role will include a portfolio of about 50% or more of existing business as well as access to some of the top technology companies on the market. The successful consultant is focused on maximising market share in accounts by driving sales within our key customers and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term partnership.
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events, social media as well as traditional marketing approach's
- Understanding client's business operations and solving their recruitment needs through a consultative sales approach
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with contractors and placed candidates
- Achieving revenue targets and focus on delivering value to our customers
- Build personal brand and Robert Walters brand in the projects and transformation space by participating at events at our offices and working with marketing to update key market insights.
- Strong demonstrated experience achieving and over achieving sales targets
- Innate drive to succeed
- Team based mind set
- A can do, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong interest in consultative selling
- Work rights in Australia (will consider candidates that need sponsorship if you have 3+ years relevant recruitment experience)
The sky is the limit - The amount of money our recruitment consultant's earn and how far your career progress is entirely up to you - there is no salary cap and internal promotion is strongly favoured.
Alongside highly competitive base salaries and quarterly bonuses, Robert Walters also offers the following:
- International possibilities (offices in 26 countries spanning 5 continents)
- Industry leading training and mentoring
- Career progression - Robert Walters support organic growth and opportunities into leadership
- A strong brand name with a world-wide reputation for quality and professionalism
- Working from our beautiful Sydney CBD offices on the 53rd floor of Governor Phillip Tower looking over the Sydney harbour and botanical gardens
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Kellert on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.