Sales Manager, Audit
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD180,000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Lenka Kellert
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-24 2019-11-23 sales Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 130000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a newly created role of Account / Business Development Manager with a well known tax, accounting and audit industry leader based in Sydney. The responsibilities include but are not limited to: expansion of existing customers through customer success initiatives, and ensuring a high level of client adoption to achieve revenue targets.
- Assist in the creation and implementations of a territory strategy that will achieve defined revenue growth objectives
- Drive growth and adoption of across assigned client base by promoting value of solution and developing relationships with multi-level stakeholders
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from our network of financial institutions and accounting firms looking to adopt the Confirmation solution.
- Contact high volume of customers through phone, email, and online presentations/training
- Obtain detailed understanding of product in order to properly demo and present the Confirmation solution to prospective clients
- Develop and maintain long term relationships by promoting the value of solution, responding timely to inquiries and providing insights on solution that will help client achieve business goals
- Ensure Salesforce.com is utilized for all client updates and is the central repository for key client data (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, next steps)
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ of direct sales experience; B2B and SaaS sales experience preferred
- Previous audit experience or understanding of audit services is highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience conducting online sales presentations and demos
- Success prospecting, engaging, and adding net new logos as well as expansion of existing customers
- Excellent verbal and written skills in order to effectively work with various departments and stakeholders across multiple levels
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment with a “Win as a Team” approach
- Big 4 trained, desirable.
- Experience in financial services preferred.
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Kellert on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.