Account Manager - Events and Exhibitions
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + + super + bonus
Location Eastern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Christian Kostakis
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2019-12-18 sales Melbourne Victoria 1/801 Glenferrie Rd, Hawthorn VIC 3122 AU 3122 AUD 80000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne's East, this market leader specialises in end to end delivery of nationally recognised events and expos.
Reporting directly to the Exhibition Director, the Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining existing relationships whilst developing new revenue streams across a variety of channels.
- Implementing a sales strategy that will lead to achieving personal and portfolio sales budgets
- Converting sales leads into revenue generating clients
- Maintaining existing client relationships to ensure retention rates are maximised year on year
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service are maintained with all clients
- 5+ years experience in a Business Development/Account Management focused role
- A track record of developing a sales strategy to deliver year on year revenue
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills with an engaging sales personality
- A passion and genuine interest in health, fitness, wellbeing and natural therapies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Account Manager to join an organisation in a period of growth. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary package with an increased OTE opportunity. The organisation offers a central head office location East of Melbourne and on going support with a friendly team focused culture.
To apply please click apply or call Christian Kostakis on +61 3 86282156 for a confidential discussion.