Business Manager Sales
Location Northern Suburbs AdelaideFULL_TIME
Consultant Giuseppe Nasca
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2019-12-20 sales Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 101000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Virginia Farm Produce is a large-scale family business with strong family ethics. The business was formed in 1956 and is now managed by its third generation, the focus remains on quality, integrity and reliability. The head office is in Virginia, South Australia, where the farm produces potatoes, onions, almonds and livestock which are all marketed domestically and worldwide.
As a critical member of the Virginia Farms Produce executive team, your role as Business Manager Sales will be responsible for contributing to the achievement and direction of the company’s goals and objectives through major key account management. You will be leveraging off existing relationships and further strengthening the brand’s profile across major and secondary customers to ultimately grow volume and profitability across the domestic and export portfolio.
- Continue to build the well-established trust and relationships with current supermarket accounts to retain the position of Virginia Farms Produce as the preferred supplier of choice
- Manage, nurture and grow accounts through strategic sales promotions and marketing plans
- Work with the key decision makers in key accounts, foster interactive relationships and ensure sales & margin goals
- Manage key accounts forecasting, forward planning and budgets
- Target new business generation through the conversion of waste product into a secondary range
Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Business Management or experience in Agribusiness, Agriculture and Food will be highly regarded
- Experience as a business manager with proven knowledge of fresh produce
- Exceptional negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong communication and the ability to cultivate strong business partnerships
- Current experience working in a FMCG sales environment
- Demonstrated experience in having achieved growth in existing National Key Accounts
Culture & Benefits:
- Strong team culture where great team work is rewarded with group events
- Competitive salary package + Free Parking + Company Car or Executive Car Allowance
- A good work life balance is highly encouraged
To apply please click apply or call Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.