Technology Sales Consultant
Salary Attractive base salary + quarterly bonuses
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 1 September 2016
Robert Walters is looking to hire a recruitment consultant to join its well established and profitable specialist technology division in Sydney CBD to cover technology sales roles.
As a recruitment consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Technology Sales Consultant:
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs spccifically within the technology sales space
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Identifying candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with candidates
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
Key Requirements of a Technology Sales Consultant:
- Degree qualified
- Strong background in a similar B2B sales role, ideally within technology sales or recruitment
- Sound understanding of the IT industry in Sydney
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- This is a success orientated business so the ability to build client relationships and hit revenue targhets is key
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on 03 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.