Salary AUD90000 - AUD100000 per annum + Super + Tools + FMV
Location Eastern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 19 September 2016
An exciting opportunity exists for an aspiring Sales Manager to join a national leader looking to grow its presence in WA. Located east of the Perth CBD, this organisation is a leader in the distribution of industrial products through the logistics, construction, agriculture and manufacturing markets.
As the Sales Manager reporting directly to the Regional Manager, you will have the opportunity to showcase your sales focussed leadership skills whilst hunting for new business opportunities.
- Managing key accounts with the highest levels of customer focused service
- Developing new business opportunities through an existing network
- Reporting to the Regional Manager current sales figures to analyse areas for development
- Maintaining a strong sales focused team and having the ability to train and mentor for improved sales results
- Remain a trusted point of contact for all clients ensuring win-win outcomes to issue and queries
- An excellent understanding of the industrial markets in Perth
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding agreed revenue targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A demonstrated ability to manage and grow an existing client database
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage and direct a sales team
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Sales Manager to join a national organisation with a strong presence in the industrial market. The successful candidate will be rewarded with excellent salary package, structured training and clearly defined career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 08 9266 0933 for a confidential discussion.