Business Development Manager
Salary Competitive Salary + Incentives
Consultant Conor Blake
Date posted 20 September 2016
A premium brand seeks an on-premise Business Development Manager to continue their growth and support of independent retailers.
Promoting best performing outcomes, this results oriented organisation boasts a supportive culture, quality product and attractive rewards.
- Manage and develop key accounts with incremental revenue growth
- Develop relationships with external clients and internal colleagues within the industry
- Educate new and existing customers on product development
- Implementation of the companies strategic initiatives and management of promotional campaigns
- Experience in the liquor and FMCG industry essential
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Previous experience working within the on premise sector
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a successful team
- Excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills
To apply please click apply or call Conor Blake on 07 3032 2236 for a confidential discussion.