Business Development Manager
Salary AUD140000 - AUD150000 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Location North Shore
Consultant Megan Humphreys
Date posted 26 September 2016
A leading global Cloud, ERP and CRM software company is looking for an Enterprise Business Development Manager to drive new sales across the top tier. As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for breaking into new markets and driving growth.
World leading provider of Mid-Market - Enterprise Grade Software and Solutions with market leading technology across ERP, CRM, Cloud and Professional Services Automation.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the main focus of this role will be to drive new sales through cold-calling, networking and referrals to the Enterprise Sector (over 250 seats).
- Cold-calling, networking and using your referrals from industry to develop new business opportunities
- Sourcing of qualified leads
- Pipeline management
- Working closely with the pre-sales and technical teams to deliver solutions to your clients
- Presentations to client on a regular basis
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues, locally and internationally to close larger deals
- Experience required
- Demonstrated experience selling software solutions to Enterprise Market
- Tertiary qualifications in related field
- Proven and demonstrable over achievement of targets - please show percentages of recent financial years
- CXO level presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to demonstrate working knowledge across CRM, ERP, BI or Business Application technologies
As Business Development Manager you will enjoy prospecting new opportunities and driving growth for a leading global software solution. You will have the opportunity to interact with key decision makers across the business and other organisations. If you are a driven and motivated individual who will excell in a meritocratic environement, with uncapped commission, and enjoy being surrounded by like-minded people, you will thrive in this role.
To apply please click apply or call Megan Humphreys on 02 8425 1103 for a confidential discussion.