Business Development Manager
Salary AUD75000 - AUD95000 per annum + Super + FMV + Incentives
Location Eastern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 27 September 2016
Located east of the Perth, this natonal organisation is an emerging presence in the West Australian industrial markets. An exciting opportunity exists for a Business Development Manager to join the organisation looking to expand its footprint and seek out new business opportunities.
As the Business Development Manager reporting directly to the State Manager, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities across a variety of industries including resources, construction, logistics, manufacturing and hospitality. This will include but not be limited to the following:
- Representing the organisation to potential clients through cold calling and face to face meetings
- Meeting agreed revenue targets as agreed upon with the State Manager
- Developing and increasing relationship with clients, suppliers and other key stakeholders
- Forecasting future sales trends and reporting on current market conditions to devise a sales plan
- Assisting with tender submissions and providing information for marketing material
- 3-5 years experience as a Business Development Manager in the industrials market
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding agreed revenue targets
- Ability to approach and engage with a variety of key stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Degree qualified is highly regarded, but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager looking to progress their career towards sales management. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, excellent training, clearly defined career progression and an excellent team culture.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 08 9266 0933 for a confidential discussion.