Business Development Manager
Salary Super + Tools + Incentives
Location Eastern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 3 October 2016
Located east of the Perth CBD in the logistics and warehousing heartland, this organisation is an emerging presence in the industry. An opportunity exists for a Business Development Manager to join a privately owned organisation looking to expand its footprint and seek out new business opportunities.
As the Business Development Manager reporting directly to the General Manager Sales, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities across a variety of industries including food, beverage, retail and construction. This will include but not be limited to the following:
- Representing the organisation to potential clients through cold calling and face to face meetings
- Meeting agreed revenue targets as agreed upon with the General Manager Sales
- Developing and increasing relationship with clients, suppliers and other key stakeholders
- Forecasting future sales trends and reporting on current market conditions to devise a sales plan
- Assisting with tender submissions and providing information for marketing material
- 3-5 years experience in the logistics, warehousing or industrials markets
- Previous experience as a Business Development Manager with a track record of success
- Strong understanding of the sales process and the passion for closing a deal
- Ability to approach and engage with a variety of key stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager looking to progress their career with a privately owned logistics and warehousing company. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus tools of the trade and a short term incentives structure.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 08 9266 0933 for a confidential discussion.