Business Development Manager - Mining and Civil
Salary Super + Tools
Location Eastern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 4 October 2016
Based east of Perth, this organisation is a market leader in civil construction, earthmoving and mining services. An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Business Development Manager to develop new opportunities whilst strengthening existing relationships during an initial 3 month contract.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for increasing new business opportunities whilst maintaining existing relationships across the mining and civil construction markets. This will include but not be limited to the following:
- Identifying and winning new business through existing industry networks
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of industry trends and civil engineering developments
- Compiling tender submissions and identifying critical scopes of work within executed contracts
- Monitoring contract performance and take corrective action to maintain targets and minimise risk
- Ensuring communication with stakeholders is maintained at all stages through the cycle of the project
- 10 plus years experience as a BDM servicing the mining, civil and construction sector
- Demonstrated track record of lead generation, tendering, and contract negotiation
- Comprehensive knowledge of contract law and legislation relevant to the mining and civil earthworks and construction sector
- Strong negotiation skills coupled with excellent presentation and communications
- Degree qualified in mining or civil engineering related disciplines
This is an exciting opportunity for an established Business Development Manager to join an industry leader in the mining and civil construction sector. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent salary package where fresh ideas and enthusiasm are welcomed and rewarded.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 08 9266 0933 for a confidential discussion.