Business Development Manager
Salary AUD85000 - AUD100000 per annum + superannuation + car + commission
Consultant Reginald Ram
Date posted 31 October 2016
As the world's only global independent tyre supply company, Kal Tire is recognised as a first class employer of choice. With a market leading brand and a proud history of exceeding customer demand, an opportunity now presents for a seasoned Business Development Manager to expand Kal Tire's presence in the WA market.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for seeking out new business opportunities and maximising revenue from an existing client base. This will include but not be limited to the following:
- Developing, implementing and executing an effective sales strategy
- Identifying, evaluating and pursuing new business opportunities consistent with company strategy
- Effectively leading strategic studies, investigating marketplaces and industry trends
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing clients
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Demonstrated sales track record of selling into the mining, logistics, haulage and/or fleet industries
- Ability to articulate with confidence your achievements and sales track record
- An understanding of complex sales methodologies to adapt your sales approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to take and pass random drug and alcohol screening as required
As a Business Development Manager, this is an outstanding opportunity to join a global organisation offering quality leadership, training and opportunities for career advancement. You will also be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to work and build relationships with tier one clients.
Note - any applications sent directly to Kal Tire will be forwarded to Robert Walters for review.
To apply please click apply or call Reginald Ram on 08 9266 0934 for a confidential discussion.