Senior IT Recruitment Consultant
Salary Attractive base salary + quarterly bonus
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 2 November 2016
Robert Walters Perth office is looking to expand further with the appointment of a Senior Consultant into its successful IT division. If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for a step up with opportunity to grow a warm desk and assist in the management of a team, this is a chance to join a profitable area for the business with excellent career progression on offer.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. If you have the ambition to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potentialy.
As a Senior IT Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters in Perth you will report to the Associate Director and not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also focus on new business development under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior IT Recruitment Consultant:
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Developing a robust "temp desk"
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Assisting in the management and development of a team of Consultants
- Minimum of 1 year experience in recruitment, ideally within technology but experience in all disciplines will be considered. We are also keen to consider candidates with a B2B IT sales background
- Degree qualified
- Strong understanding of the Perth market
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong work ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on 03 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.