Business Development Manager - Digital (UX, UI, Mobile, Web)
Salary AUD130000 - AUD150000 per annum + Super + Commision
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ben Faulkner
Date posted 7 November 2016
Business Development Manager - Digital (UX, UI, Mobile, Web): The company is a full service, integrated digital marketing agency operating across twelve offices, with over 1000 employees globally. Its services typically include digital marketing, creative, media, technology, UX and strategy.
About the role:
Due to demand the position of Business Development Manager - Digital (UX, UI, Mobile, Web) has become available in the Sydney office. This role is focused on driving new business across new vertices. The role has been created on the back of national growth and offers the opportunity to join a hard working and successful team.
- Developing new business across different industry verticals.
- Client and Prospect presentations.
- Working as a team player to deliver the full sales life-cycle from introduction, establishment of need and solution development, presentation through to closure.
- Attend customer meetings and promote products.
- Plan and support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and time-lines.
- Experience selling digital solutions as a Business Development Manager - Digital (UX, UI, Mobile, Web).
- Prior experience in lead generation through various methods and communicative mediums to building a pipeline of opportunities.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an emphasis on innovative and creative solutions that result in higher profitability.
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding budgeted sales and profit objectives.
- Strong business acumen and excellent sales qualification skills with proven ability to negotiate and close win/win solutions for all parties.
- Excellent customer relationship building and management skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously.
This is a high profile position with a highly repeatable brand. A competitive salary and good commissions are on offer with training and development.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Faulkner on (0) 2 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.