Enterprise Business Development Manager
Salary AUD140000 - AUD150000 per annum + Commission
Location North Sydney
Consultant Conor Sweeney
Date posted 8 November 2016
A leading global Cloud, ERP and CRM software company is looking for an Enterprise Business Development Manager to drive new sales across the top tier.
World leading provider of Mid-Market - Enterprise Grade Software and Solutions with market leading technology across ERP, CRM, Cloud and Professional Services Automation.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the main focus of this role will be to drive new sales through cold-calling, networking and referrals to the Enterprise Sector (over 250 seats).
- Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and related services to prospective new mid-market or small business customers.
- Manage sales through prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sale of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, and customer meetings.
- Strong hunter mentality
- A minimum of 5 years inside or outside sales experience in Software, Hardware, or Business Services to end-users
- A strong understanding of Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, ecommerce, ERP or CRM in a sales capacity is essential, as well as the ability to negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close a sale
- Candidates must be results-driven with proven ability to sell and project a positive, professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- High Energy
- Ability to work in a team environment
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented, driven and motivated individual to work with like-minded people and enjoy the success that comes with this. You will enjoy contributing to the success of a leading multi-national organisation and connect with key decision makers across the globe. You will reap the rewards of working in a meritocratic environment, where the only limit to your success is what you invest.
To apply please click apply or call Conor Sweeney on 02 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.