Recruitment Consultants - Chatswood
Salary Attractive base salary + Quarterly bonuses
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 15 November 2016
Robert Walters Chatswood office is expanding further with the addition of Consultants across all disciplines. If you are interested in exploring a career in recruitment or already working in recruitment and looking to join a global brand with an enviable client base and supportive, team culture; this is a chance to join a profitable area for the business where there will be multiple existing clients to manage along with taking responsibility for growing market share through business development.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. If you have the ambition to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential.
As a Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also focus on new business development under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
• Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
• Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
• Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
Key Requirements of a Recruitment Consultant:
• Minimum of 1 year B2B sales, recruitment or commercial experience within a corporate environment
• Degree qualified
• Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong work ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
• Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
• Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
• Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
• Global incentive trips for high achievers
• Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
• International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on 03 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.