State Sales Manager
Salary attractive package
Consultant Reginald Ram
Date posted 2 December 2016
This large listed business specialises in the provision of a range of products and services across the waste and facilities management sectors. With offices nationally and regarded as a genuine leader in its field, this is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join the business as a State Sales Manager and drive key sales strategies across the organisation.
As the State Sales Manager reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing an experienced team and driving sales growth across WA.
- Leading, managing and mentoring a sales team to ensure agreed sales targets and growth objectives are met
- Developing and executing a sales and marketing strategy in liaison with senior stakeholders
- Taking full responsibility of the profit and loss for the WA business
- Ongoing process improvement incorporating training, mentoring and coaching
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Demonstrated sales track record in facilities management, waste management and/or the FMCG sector
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to motivate team members to drive business growth
- Experience in effectively using a CRM system to interpret data and maximise sales growth
- Ability to present to large groups as well individuals
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- As a State Sales Manager, this is an excellent opportunity to influence the strategic direction of a large, established business
- Strong career development opportunities and excellent training
- Great opportunity to work with tier one clients across multiple disciplines
To apply please click apply or call Reginald Ram on 08 9266 0934 for a confidential discussion.