Business Development Manager
Salary AUD90 - AUD120 per annum + super, car, bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ben Faulkner
Date posted 23 January 2017
Are you an Experienced Business Development Manager who is looking for your next Challenge? This is a fantastic opportunity for you to gain valuable experience within a leading global clinical testing organisation. We are seeking highly motivated and dedicated candidates to join a collaborative and successful team. This is a rare opportunity to showcase your enthusiasm and commitment within one of the most disruptive clinical testing companies in the market place at present.
About the Company:
Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
About the Role:
Due to demand, the position of Business Development Manager has become available – based in Sydney CBD and covering Australia wide. This role is focused on driving new business across existing sectors. The role has been created on the back of national growth and offers the opportunity to join a hard working and successful team.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and development of business relationships between Randox, Their International sales staff and customers. The candidate will be responsible for the sales and promotion of Randox products within the defined territory. This role will involve identifying regional strategic business opportunities for the Randox business units in order to grow revenue in this region.
This position will be measured against set financial targets that are expected to be met for the business unit to meet its projected revenue goals.
- The development of our business interests in a hugely diverse sales territory as a Business Development Manager, in line with targets tied to our corporate growth plan based out of Sydney CBD.
- Managing key relations with our current customer base.
- Identifying and developing customer relations in areas where we are currently unrepresented.
- The preparation of sales reports and sales projections.
- The maintenance of a high level of product knowledge and competitor awareness.
- Bachelor level qualification or higher in a Business and/or Life Science related discipline.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of business acumen.
- The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers and potential customers.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly.
- Experience in business to business sales.
- Experience in the Medical Devices industry.
- Market research experience.
This is a high profile position with a highly repeatable brand. A competitive salary and good commissions are on offer.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Faulkner on (0) 2 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.