Business Development Manager
Salary AUD140000 - AUD160000 per annum + Super + Commission ($260k OTE)
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ben Faulkner
Date posted 20 February 2017
The organisation is a global leader in EMR/EHR Software; working with many of the biggest medical organisations world-wide they're being incredibly disruptive in the Australian marketplace at present.
About the role:
Due to demand the position of Business Development Manager has become available in the Sydney CBD office. This role is focused on driving business across new and existing vertices. The role has been created on the back of national growth and offers the opportunity to join a hard working and successful team
- New Business Development Manager in the medical sector servicing Sydney CBD and NSW.
- Client and Prospect presentations.
- Working as a team player to deliver the full sales lifecycle from introduction, establishment of need and solution development, presentation through to closure.
- Attend customer meetings and events to promote products.
- Plan and support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timelines.
- 3 years+ Experience in a solution sales environment.
- Prior experience in lead generation through various methods and communicative mediums to building a pipeline of opportunities.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an emphasis on innovative and creative solutions that result in higher profitability.
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding budgeted sales and profit objectives.
- Strong business acumen and excellent sales qualification skills with proven ability to negotiate and close win/win solutions for all parties.
- Excellent customer relationship building and management skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously.
- EMR/EHR Sales Background – Preferable.
This is a high profile position with a highly repeatable brand. A competitive salary and good commissions are on offer.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Faulkner on (0) 2 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.