Business Development Manager
Salary AUD140000 - AUD160000 per annum + Super ($300 OTE)
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ben Faulkner
Date posted 21 February 2017
The organisation is a global leader in technology services; working with many of the biggest brands World-wide they're being incredibly disruptive in the Australian marketplace at present.
About the role:
Due to demand the position of Business Development Manager in the cloud and infrastructure space for this Global Firm has become available in the Sydney CBD office. The primary focus of this role is on driving new business across existing vertices. The role has been created on the back of national growth and offers the opportunity to join a hard working and successful team.
- Business Development Manager focusing on primarily new business acquisitions.
- Working as a team player to deliver the full sales lifecycle from introduction, establishment of need and solution development, presentation through to closure.
- Attend customer meetings and events to promote products.
- Plan and support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timelines.
- Maintain and build consistent sales pipeline, and deliver sales results.
- Bid management and responding to RFP's.
- Map out an organization to build relationships at multiple levels and identify decision makers and buyers.
- Proactively understand the customer goals, needs and priorities, anticipate requirements and build solutions around the same.
- Anticipate and build capability based on future requirements of the customer.
- 5+ years of overall experience, with strong new business development experience in the ICT space.
- Able to work with minimal supervision with strong capability to set up the engagement governance models, organization structure of the account, pricing of large deals or multiple year on year deals.
- Strong communication skills is a must, with prior experience in managing key stakeholders and client partners.
This is a high profile position with a highly repeatable brand as a Business Development Manager in their Sydney CBD office. A competitive salary and good commissions are on offer.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Faulkner on (0) 2 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.