Federal Account Executive
Salary AUD150 - AUD170 per annum + Super ($300 OTE)
Location Canberra CBD
Consultant Ben Faulkner
Date posted 28 February 2017
Due to demand the position of Federal Account Executive in the cloud and infrastructure space for this Global Firm has become available. The primary focus of this role is on driving new business across existing vertices in Federal Government Agencies, as well as managing existing Tier One accounts and partners. The role has been created on the back of national growth and offers the opportunity to join a hard working and successful team with serious oportunity for progression.
As a premium global ICT provider that delivers world-class solutions for enterprise and government clients, our client is a long-term thinker, a strategic advisor and, for many companies, a gateway to Asia and the rest of the world.
With over 200 staff on the ground in Australia they employ the best people in the industry who combine their intelligence and creativity with the latest technology to develop IT solutions that will drive your business.
- Full 360 Sales role focusing primarily on new business as well as managing existing partners and accounts.
- Working as a team player to deliver the full sales lifecycle from introduction, establishment of need and solution development, presentation through to closure.
- Attend customer meetings and events to promote products.
- Plan and support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timelines.
- Maintain and build consistent sales pipeline, and deliver sales results.
- Bid management and responding to RFP's.
- Map out an organization to build relationships at multiple levels and identify decision makers and buyers.
- Proactively understand the customer goals, needs and priorities, anticipate requirements and build solutions around the same.
- Anticipate and build capability based on future requirements of the customer.
- 5+ years of overall experience, with strong account and new business development experience in similar industries.
- Able to work with minimal supervision with strong capability to set up the engagement governance models, organization structure of the account, pricing of large deals or multiple year on year deals.
- Strong communication skills is a must, with prior experience in managing key stakeholders and client partners.
- Ability to drive and manage staff rotation to accommodate individual aspirations and organization needs.
This is a high profile position with a highly repeatable brand as a Federal Account Executive Based in Canberra CBD. A competitive salary and good commissions are on offer.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Faulkner on (0) 2 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.