Business Development Manager
Salary AUD100 - AUD120 per annum + Superannuation + 220OTE
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ben Baldwin
Date posted 10 March 2017
Business Development Manager The organisation is one of Australia’s leading Telco’s, working with many of the biggest brands in and around Australia.
About the role:
Due to demand the position of Business Development Manager has become available in the Sydney office. This role is focused on driving new business across new vertices. The role has been created on the back of national growth and offers the opportunity to join a hard working and successful team.
- Developing new business across different industry verticals.
- Client and Prospect presentations.
- Working as a team player to deliver the full sales lifecycle from introduction, establishment of need and solution development, presentation through to closure.
- Attend customer meetings and events to promote products.
- Plan and support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timelines.
- 3 years+ Experience in a solution sales environment.
- Prior experience in lead generation through various methods and communicative mediums to building a pipeline of opportunities.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an emphasis on innovative and creative solutions that result in higher profitability.
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding budgeted sales and profit objectives.
- Strong business acumen and excellent sales qualification skills with proven ability to negotiate and close win/win solutions for all parties.
- Excellent customer relationship building and management skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously.
- IT Sales Background – Preferable.
This is a high profile position with a highly repeatable brand. A competitive salary and good commissions are on offer.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Baldwin on +61 8289 3219 for a confidential discussion.