Inside Sales Representative
Salary Super + $125,000 OTE
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Ben Faulkner
Date posted 21 March 2017
Due to demand the position of Inside Sales Representative has become available in the Sydney CBD office. This role is focused on driving new business across new vertices. The role has been created on the back of national growth and offers the opportunity to join a hard working and successful team.
My clients solutions protect end users on any device, optimize security for the modern data center, and secure networks against breaches from targeted attacks. They deliver top-ranked client-server, network, and cloud-based protection that stops new threats faster, detects breaches better, and protects data in physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Meet and exceed quarterly medium business new license revenue quota based on organisations solutions as an Inside Sales Representative.
- Build, develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly sales account planning, management and forecasting.
- Maintain the CRM.
- Follow-up, develop and track warm leads.
- Liaise with channel partners to develop and close business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge and skill in the range of solutions provided by organisation.
- Have a complete understanding of pricing and licensing models.
- Proven ability to plan and achieve sales quotas.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, negotiation and closing business skills.
- Ability to understand the needs of the customer quickly in order to recommend the optimum solution.
- Fast learner and a team player.
- 3+ years of corporate phone based sales experience preferably in the IT industry.
- Previous experience with corporate IT security software.
- Previous experience using salesforce.com is desirable.
- Knowledge of IT security product sets is desirable but not essential.
This is a high profile position with a highly repeatable brand as a Inside Sales Representative, working in their Sydney CBD Office. A competitive salary and good commissions are on offer.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Faulkner on (0) 2 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.