Location Perth CBD
Consultant Danielle Moore
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
About the Company One of the world’s leading and most recognised recruitment brands. A highly successful and international organisation that partners with some of the world’s leading blue-chip companies. With over 3,500 employees worldwide and 56 offices in 28 countries, we pride ourselves on impeccable service, innovation and opportunities for international transfers.
Are you a driven, positive and hard working person who carries an entrepreneurial spirit? Robert Walters offers an opportunity to build your own business and grow a portfolio of candidates and clients, network and provide recruitment solutions to a range of industries.
You will join a sociable office; we work hard and reap the rewards of our success and celebrate wins together as a team
You will be offered commercial training with the aim to build your business and sell our services across the business as a whole.
About the Role
We are recruiting within our Business Support & Human Resources division. Your prime responsibility will be to grow revenue within your portfolio by maintaining relationships with both new and existing clients and candidates.
- Build a pool of candidates, assist them with their job search and manage expectations
- Develop relationships with current clients and service their recruitment needs
- Attend industry networking events
- Interview coaching
- Negotiate contracts and rates with clients
- Headhunt candidates for specialist roles
- Interview and assess prospective applicants and match them with current vacancies
- Build and develop shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
- Arrange interviews and provide feedback
The team is driven by success so the ability to develop and monitor sales opportunities and manage client satisfaction is essential.
- Previous experience and ability to drive revenue growth and margins
- Persistence, resilience and determination to succeed with the team
- Commercial awareness and natural sales ability
- Ability to use initiative and work part of a successful leadership team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self motivated
- Willingness to learn and eager to represent the values of Robert Walters
To apply please click apply or call Danielle Moore on +61 8 92660951 for a confidential discussion