Business Development Manager
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD90,000 per annum + Super + Incentives
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 8 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD and operating out of a shared workspace, this organisation specialises in hosting summits and expo’s for the Technology and AI markets. With backing from a National leader in the Events and Expo’s space, the organisation is seeking a driven Business Development Manager to lead the drive new opportunities whilst leveraging off existing partnerships.
Reporting directly to the General Manager and working closely with the Managing Director, the successful Business Development Manager will be the driving force behind the growth targets and results of the organisation
- Prospecting the broad technology landscape for potential new business partnerships
- Leveraging off existing relationships to identify areas of growth opportunities
- Developing a sales strategy that will lead to achieving personal and portfolio sales budgets
- Converting sales leads into revenue generating clients through phone and face to face sales
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer focused service are maintained and all information is recorded on the dedicated CRM
- 3 – 5 years experience in a Business Development focused role
- A track record of developing a B2B sales strategy to deliver year on year revenue
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills with an engaging sales personality
- A passion for Technology, AI, Automation and Digital Transformation will be highly regarded
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking, Tech focused organisation who has the goal to be the market leader in Australia. With some fantastic partnerships in place, the successful BDM will be the face of the organisation as they continue to strive for year on year growth in a trending industry. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a dynamic working environment, competitive base salary and bonus structure.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.