Sales Engineer (Solar)
Salary Additional Beneficts
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 15 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The role of the position is to create and assess project opportunities in the region. This includes coordinating with the different teams in the various countries and third-party contractors or consultants, in order to develop, perform due diligence and deliver projects according to plan and targets.
- Seek out new opportunities, review opportunities and develop appropriate strategies for commercial closure.
- Define project scope, budget, execution strategies, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end. Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations. Pro-actively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Assist to finalize project agreements with partners.
- Generating Leads and opportunities for the Business.
- Create and review technical documents, schematics and logic diagrams to ensure compatibility with the project specifications and Australian standards are met.
- Liaise with other departments such as project control, procurement, production and commercial for integration.
- Identify and establish new business and organizing sales visits and liaising with existing clients.
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions and reviewing cost and sales performance.
- Minimum of 2 years of project development in renewable energy sector with an internationally major/reputable development/EPC company.
- Experience in energy is a Must
- Bachelor degree and above, preferred majors include electrical/ mechanical engineering.
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.