Consultant Joshua Mason
Date posted 8 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A great opportunity to be a Sales Manager working with an organsiation nearing on 100 years of selling product mainly to the industrial sector. Due to growrth in the Perth Market, the orgnaisation has decided to bring on an additional Sales Manager to sieze on opportunties within the market and to ulitmately grow business.
As the Sales Manager reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales growth across WA.
- Ensure agreed sales targets and growth objectives are met
- Develop and execute a sales and marketing strategy in liaison with senior stakeholders
- Taking responsibility for the profit and loss of the WA business
- Seeking new opportunities within the market and being able to turn them into Sales
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Demonstrated sales track record in servicing the Industrial sector
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to self motivate in order to ensure bsuiness growth
- Experience in effectively using a CRM system to interpret data and maximise sales growth
- Ability to present to large groups as well individuals
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- As a State Sales Manager, this is an excellent opportunity to influence the strategic direction of a large established business
- Strong career development opportunities
- Great opportunity to work with tier one clients across multiple disciplines
To apply please click apply or call Joshua Mason on +61 8 92660932 for a confidential discussion.