Sales Development Manager
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Super + car allowance + commission
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Oliver Molinari
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Electronics for Imaging is a worldwide provider of products, technology and services leading the transformation of analog to digital imaging. The product portfolio includes digital front-end servers; superwide, wide-format, label and ceramic inkjet presses and inks; production workflow, web to print, and business automation. With over one third of the world’s high-end wide format printers in production today EFI products, EFI is without contest a world-leading company in the field of printing.
Due to recent growth within this global leader, EFI are now looking for an Inkjet Sales Development Manager to join their Inkjet Business Division in the Asia Pacific region. Based in Melbourne, this position will be responsible for EFI’s direct business within Australia and New Zealand. The successful candidate will be a dynamic sales person and must have previous sales experience in the print industry. Candidates with knowledge of EFI products such as VUTEk printers will be highly regarded.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Achieve / exceed quarterly and annual quota objectives
- Maintain and expand EFI’s ink jet position in the assigned region
- Perform prospecting activities and maintain a sufficient base of prospects that will enable completion of sales targets. Prospecting activities include cold calling, proposal preparation, product demonstrations, customer analysis and needs assessments
- Prepare professional proposals to address specific customer requirements
- Maximise all leads & opportunities to increase deal number and size and accelerate the buying process
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet EFI core values
- Maintain proactive relationships with all partners associated with respective opportunities
- Accurate forecasting based upon realistic opportunity assessments. Forecasting covers / includes direct opportunities and channel / partner opportunities. Develop and execute major account strategies
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction management with account(s)
- Maintain proactive relationships with all partners associated with respective opportunities.
- Maintain Account and opportunity updates in the CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Assist in the communication and execution of Ink Jet sales and marketing campaigns
- Sales experience with proven track record of successful sales performance, with a focus at closing deals and preferably in high value capital goods and services and/or (Digital) Printing Markets
- Capability to leverage relations and your knowledge of the accounts
- Highly dynamic and motivated professional with excellent presentation, communications and interpersonal skills
- Present, partner and communicate confidentially at C-Level
- Ability to develop business contacts and relationships at all levels of an organisation
- Knowledge and understanding of the market trends
- Graphic Arts / Printing industry experience is a plus
- Great English skills, writing and speaking
- Home based with travel expectations of around 50%
Please note that any direct and third-party applications will be forwarded to Oliver Molinari at Robert Walters for consideration.
To apply please click apply or call Oliver Molinari on +61 (7) 3032 2291 for a confidential discussion.