Business Development Executive - Sydney
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD100,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Constable
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
We are looking for a Business Development Executive who has experience in the Event Production industry. The role will focus on providing bespoke AV solutions to ASX listed businesses, Marketing Agencies and Entertainment Venues across Australia. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of AV technology with a passion for sales and business development.
About The Role
The Sales Consultant will be focused on developing new business across Sydney and wider NSW, providing bespoke solutions to a range of events with a focus on Audio/Visual and Lighting.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing best-in-class service to all current and potential accounts
- Work alongside a range of technical experts who will help find solutions to the most complex requirements
- Negotiate, Build and Manage all quotes and invoices
- Create targeted new business proposals that can drive new lines of income
- Create new relationships with decision makers across a wide variety of industries. This will include C-Suite and Marketing Agencies, some of which will be global.
- Insure all events are implemented to the highest standard whilst being prepared for any issues that arise
About The Candidate
The Sales Consultant will need to motivated by Business Development and Relationship Management.
- The successful candidate is a self-starter with true hunter instincts and a proven track record in business development and sales.
- You can operate independently yet thrive in a collaborative environment where you can help colleagues to achieve excellent results, by lead referral and sharing experiences.
- You are committed to quality, and expect that tenacity and hard work is required to achieve great things. The ability to demonstrate your management of multiple sales pipelines and priorities is essential to being successful in this role.
- It is also expected that your current contacts will accelerate your induction into the role and you have the complete package to engage with decision makers at senior level in securing new business opportunities.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will contribute to the short, medium and long-term strategic plans in accordance with the business needs and take ownership to drive and rollout tactical action plans within the designated state, market and industries to position the business as a trusted and preferred partner.
About The Company
Our client is a world leader in the Event Production industry, creating bespoke solutions for Corporate AGM's, Conferences, Live TV & Theatre, Sports and Concerts. The business is known for its technical experts who can match the most technical of briefs.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Constable on 03 8628 2113 for a confidential discussion.