Business Development Manager
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Based in central Sydney, this organisation is one of Australia's largest lessor of marine and land based intermodal containers. Due to continued growth, the organisation is now in a position to bring on a Business Development Manager to flex their BD muscles across the intermodal markets of Sydney and Melbourne. Reporting to the GM Business Development, the BDM will be responsible for overseeing all aspects off account relationship management and the development of new business throughout New South Wales and Victoria.
- Representing the organisation to potential clients through cold calling and face to face meetings
- Meeting agreed revenue targets as agreed upon with the GM Business Development
- Developing and increasing relationship with clients, suppliers and other key stakeholders
- Forecasting future sales trends and reporting on current market conditions to devise a sales plan
- Assisting with tender submissions and providing information for marketing material
- Networking with end clients via trade shows and other similar mediums to develop and maintain relationships
- 3 - 5 years experience in the Freight, Rail, Capital Equipment or broader Industrial Markets
- Previous experience as a Business Development Manager with a track record of success
- Ability to approach and engage with a variety of key stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Exposure to the rail, road and sea transport markets will be highly regarded but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager looking to progress their career with a national organisation that services the intermodal markets. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package plus tools of the trade and a bonus structure.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.