Salary AUD55,000 - AUD75,000 per annum
Consultant Joshua Mason
Date posted 5 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A great opportunity has presented itself with a global player selling its solutions to the agricultural sector. They have been around for near on a century and are genuine market leaders in their space. As a result of continued growth in the southern regions of Western Australia, this organisation is looking to expand its team even further presenting an exciting opportunity for a territory manager to work autonomously in regional WA.
As Territory Manager reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing a sales plan focusing on a territory in the Great Southern regions of WA. A core focus will be to grow product range and maximise profits through a multi layered client portfolio including SME’s, national accounts and preferred suppliers.
- Developing and executing a sales plan with a focus of servicing key accounts and developing new business
- Producing sales reports based on activity from your designated territory and reporting to the Regional Manager
- Building relationships with end users such as farmers and trades people servicing the agriculture markets
- Training and presenting new products to retailers and end users
- Maintaining all client orders, queries and activity through a dedicated CRM
- Analysing data to identify new business opportunities to increase product presence
- Minimum three years experience in a previous territory management role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience (or a strong interest) in the agricultural sector
- Track record of sales planning and execution
- A friendly and dynamic personality with a desire to succeed
- Have the ability to travel to regional clients on a weekly basis
This is an exciting opportunity for a Territory Manager to showcase their sales planning and execution skills with a market leading organisation. The successful candidate will be rewarded with excellent training, dynamic culture and a competitive salary package including incentives.
To apply please click apply or call Joshua Mason on +61 8 92660932 for a confidential discussion.