Commercial Account Manager - Commercial Construction
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + Package
Location Eastern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-27 sales 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Located East of the Melbourne CBD, this ASX listed organisation specialises in the manufacture and distribution of materials to the commercial construction sector. As a result of strong performance and continued growth, the group requires an experienced Commercial Account Manager to develop the commercial building and construction market across Victoria.
- Identifying, pitching and winning commercial opportunities
- Meeting with new and existing clients while demonstrating excellent product knowledge
- Developing and executing a state-wide sales strategy
- Developing a reputation for exceptional customer service
- Fielding and advising on inbound queries and request for quotation
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Determination to win in a contestable market
- Commercial building industry knowledge and contacts
- Strong negotiation skills and a healthy sense of humour
- Building and construction knowledge, ideally in windows and doors (preferable)
To be successful in this role, you will be an enthusiastic Account Manager that has the ability to liaise with and influence key stakeholders in the commercial construction markets of Melbourne. The successful candidate will earn an attractive base salary with tools and a car (and short term incentives) whilst working for a leader in its field. This employer places a significant emphasis on health and safety while providing on-going in-house training as required.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.