Consultant Darran Butcher
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-09-28 sales 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An award-winning and world-leading specialist organisation. They can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential. The structured training programme underpins their success and ensures that employees can pursue long-term careers.
About the role:
Based in Parramatta, this organisation is looking for a Sales Executive who will manage relationships with a large and well-known client base along with developing new business. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed.
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their needs
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and a determination to succeed
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
To apply please click apply or call Darran Butcher on 02 8836 3612 for a confidential discussion.