Strategic Partnership Manager
Consultant Alex Mason
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-27 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As Strategic Partnership Manager, you'll be tasked to execute partnerships for the business with a wide range of partners and verticals. You'll also be part of a tight knit team in a very exciting period for the firm's growth in Sydney. If you have a strong background within management consulting or in a partnership strategy role and looking for a new challenge then this is certainly an opportunity not to be missed!
- Drive customer activation and top line results by establishing inorganic opportunities to extend existing business, drive new ventures, and compliment core capabilities
- Identify, creatively structure and execute strategic partners with a wide range of partners and verticals
- Build proof of concepts around new user experiences through internal and external business development opportunities
- Work closely with marketing, operations, and business teams to identify impactful opportunities and drive partnerships to execution
- Network with prospective clients, acting as an evangeliser and ambassador for the business
- Shape and manage supply acquisition for business partners that reflect the community and ethos of the business
- An MBA, or equivalent market/business development qualification gives you an edge
- Experience as a management consultant
- Consolidated experience working in marketing, sales or within start‐up, or commercial enterprise within IT or e-commerce (preferable).
- Experience in developing and executing partnerships for Inorganic growth in an organization
- A networker and excellent communicator; you are articulate, confident, positive and professional
- A strong planner with a good understanding of the difference between cost and value
- Your hunger means you elbow to be at the forefront of a rapidly expanding market segment
- Ability to build partnerships and extend the firm's customer offering, reach and value creation
To apply please click apply or call Alex Mason on 02 8289 3198 for a confidential discussion.