Business Development Manager
Consultant Reginald Ram
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-11-09 sales 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Organisation: As the world’s largest and only truly global independent tyre supply and management company, Kal Tire is known as a first class employer which strives to develop its staff into industry leaders and provide customers with service levels far in excess of industry norms. The Australian business currently operates branches in Bayswater, Kewdale, and Kalgoorlie in Western Australia, and has recently expanded to the east coast, with operations in NSW and an office located in Brisbane. Kal Tire are now seeking an articulate and experienced Business Development Manager to expand their presence in the WA market and provide superior service to their existing customers.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for seeking out new business opportunities and maximising revenue from an existing client base. This will include:
- Developing, implementing and executing an effective sales strategy
- Identifying, evaluating and pursuing new business opportunities consistent with the growth strategy of the company
- Effectively lead strategic studies, investigate marketplaces and industry trends
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Assisting with product and services sales
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated sales track record of selling to the mining, logistics, haulage and/or fleet industries
- Ability to articulate with confidence your sales track record and present to an individual or an audience
- An understanding of complex sales methodologies and the ability to adapt your sales approach to incorporate new methods
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to travel regionally and interstate as and when required
- The ability to take and pass drug and alcohol screening as required
As a Business Development Manager, this is an outstanding opportunity to join a global organisation offering quality leadership, training and opportunities for career advancement. You will also be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to work and build relationships with tier one clients.
Note - all applications sent directly to Kal Tire will be forwarded to Robert Walters for review and screening.
To apply please click apply or call Reginald Ram on 08 9266 0934 for a confidential discussion.