Senior Sales Executive
Salary excellent remuneration + benefits
Consultant Jodie Gillespie
Date posted 16 November 2018 2018-11-162018-12-16 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
With an enviable track record of success, this WA organisation has a global presence and is continuing to enhance their market coverage. They are a leader in their field and provide Enterprise Risk and Chemical Safety Management solutions to a diverse industry and client base. They are committed to developing an innovative and easy to use solution for their clients allowing them to respond efficiently to their compliance and reputation risks.
Their team leads the field in research, educating clients and commitment to a sustainable future.
They are a results orientated company and seek professionals who are engaging, keen to learn, collaborative and manage their own success. They are seeking a Senior Sales Executive to join their team in WA and drive new business opportunities throughout the market.
About the role:
Reporting to the Director, Strategy and Growth, the Senior Sales Executive is responsible for driving the sales growth across a specified product suite. the main focus is business development however the role will require retention and management of a portfolio of clients. To achieve this the BDM will be responsible for management and development of long term relationships with client stakeholders across their business, development of a pipeline of potential clients and successful acquisition of target clients.
• Prime focus is to develop and qualify new market opportunities for the services and solutions on offer
• Manage defined portfolio of accounts for new opportunities and retention on an annual basis
• Develop a client account strategy to effectively manage your portfolio
• Initiate and manage promotional activities for the product suite
• Present at client meetings to a variety of stakeholders
• Demonstrated experience in a sales environment successfully developing a portfolio of accounts
• Proven customer relationship development and management capabilities
• Ability to engage and influence with diverse range of stakeholders
• Excellent problem solving skills with ability to interpret and address customer requirements
• Sales qualification skills with the ability to negotiate and finalise sales
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent remuneration and incentive package on offer
• Opportunity for future development and growth of team
• Work with a highly innovative and forward thinking organisation
To apply please click apply or call Jodie Gillespie on 08 9266 0941 for a confidential discussion.