Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302018-12-30 recruitment-consultancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
We are currently looking for high achievers with drive and passion. You will be an ambitious, sales driven individual looking to earn money and join our hard working, high performance team. Robert Walters is one of the truly global and reputable players in the recruitment industry. With 56 offices spanning 28 countries we are able to offer unrivalled opportunities for the right people, enabling them to develop long and rewarding careers at an international level.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for a recruitment consultant for our Accounting & Finance division based in Perth. As a recruitment consultant in Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply for this role please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.