Business Development Manager
Consultant Reginald Ram
Date posted 4 December 2018 2018-12-042019-01-03 sales 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Organisation: This global organisation has grown from strength to strength and has established itself as a genuine leader in the Australian market. Servicing the mining sector, they are now looking for a proactive Business Development Manager to capitalise on the increase in confidence and activity in the market.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving new business growth in Perth and Kalgoorlie (Perth based role). This will include but not be limited to the following:
- Developing, implementing and executing an effective sales strategy
- Identifying, evaluating and pursuing new business opportunities consistent with the growth strategy of the company
- Effectively lead strategic studies, investigate marketplaces and industry trends
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing clients
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated sales track record of selling to the mining and/or contracting sectors
- Ability to articulate with confidence your sales track record and present to an individual or an audience
- An understanding of complex sales methodologies and the ability to adapt your sales approach to incorporate new methods
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
As a Business Development Manager, this is an outstanding opportunity to join a global organisation offering quality leadership, training and opportunities for career advancement. You will also be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to work and build relationships with tier one mining clients.
To apply please click apply or call Reginald Ram on 08 9266 0934 for a confidential discussion.