Area Sales Manager
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD110,000 per annum
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-02 sales Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 80000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
With a global support network and training facilities worldwide, it is no wonder the organisation is seen as a leader in the technical sales, support and service of its customers and clients. The organisation specialises in the manufacturing of equipment, machinery and consumables to several industry verticals globally. They have a reputation in the market that allows them to partner with leaders in manufacturing and research across the industrial, defence and education sectors of Australia.
Following successive years of strong performance and growth, there is an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join the team from Melbourne. Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager you will be the driving force behind sales and technical solutions to clients in Victoria and other Australian and New Zealand territories.
- Developing a clearly defined sales management plan for designated territories in Australia and New Zealand
- Ensuring sales pipeline is managed and maintained through networking and lead generation activities
- Running training and development workshops as part of the sales proposal to ensure all stakeholders are across the features and benefits of the solution
- Offering technical support to customers and clients on site through the backing of the global technical support team
- Negotiating technical and commercial details to present solutions that meet client requirements
- Meeting agreed revenue targets as established with the Regional General Manager
- An unrelenting drive to deliver results and make your mark in the industry
- A passion for technical solutions with an ability to understand and interpret technical information and requirements of clients
- High levels of customer focused service coupled with the flare and charisma of a successful Sales Representative
- A track record of successfully delivering agreed revenue targets through an engaging sales strategy
- Proven technical aptitude with an understanding or qualification in Material Science or Engineering
- Excellent communications skills with an ability to present to senior stakeholders
This is a rare and exciting role where you can really make your mark on this successful and world-renowned business. The organisation has experienced an exciting period recently and the Area Sales Manager will be the driving force of future growth. Alongside this outstanding opportunity you will be working from a home office and continually be on the move to ensure client engagement is at the highest levels. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, car allowance, incentive structure and an opportunity to travel with a global leader.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.