Commercial Contracts Manager
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD140,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Kris Gale
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-08 utilities Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 110000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
With a presence in a number of states Nationally, this organisation is now looking to consolodate its presence in the Victorian market through the addition of a Commercial Contracts Manager. The company specialises in the management and operation of a variety of electrical infrastructure networks in NSW, ACT and Victoria. As part of the continued growth strategy, there is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Contracts Manager to join the team in Melbourne.
Reporting to the National Business Development Manager, the Commercial Contracts Manager will be responsible for leading proposals and marketing strategies in tendering for new opportunities to ensure continued growth for the organisation. This will include but not be limited to the following:
- Managing the contractual negotiation, successful close and administration of customer service contracts
- Providing customer relationship management and development to ensure continued growth
- Ensuring commercial responsiveness and completeness are inherent in all aspects of the business unit
- Managing the proposal development from coordinating schedules through to submitting winning tenders
- Maintaining a portfolio of customer project contracts for Victoria and provide oversight on business performance
- Identifying pricing improvement opportunities and benefits for the business
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years experience in the energy networks, generation or renewable industries
- A track record in managing and pricing bids to the value of $50M
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong time management skills with a track record of using a CRM to maintain a client portfolio
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Contracts Manager to join a well established organisation looking to grow its presence in the Victorian electricity market. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, bonus structure and opportunity to work autonomously from the office or home.
To apply please click apply or call Kris Gale on 03 8628 2259 for a confidential discussion.