Business Development Manager
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD180,000 per annum + uncapped
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lenka Ferencikova
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-08 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 140000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client is a cutting-edge innovation hub working towards solving digital advertising’s billion dollar ad fraud problem. Their innovative ad fraud prevention platform blocks fraud in real-time, driving trust and transparency across the digital advertising ecosystem.
About the Role
- Working closely with the Managing Director, take the lead in executing the growth agenda for new business in the region
- Explore new business opportunities with direct advertisers, agencies, technology partners and publishers
- Be responsible for sales pipeline, revenue forecasting and progress reporting
- Build deep strategic relationships at multiple levels within target prospects
- Qualify prospects, identify opportunities, pitch solutions and close deals
- Work closely with Marketing, Product and Customer Success to ensure our solution is meeting the needs of clients - give regular feedback.
Skills & Experience
- Be a seasoned Relationship Manager/entrepreneurial Business Development Manager with an exceptional sales track record
- Have first-hand knowledge of the digital advertising landscape and the prevailing trends within the sector across APAC
- A hands-on professional who can switch between strategic and tactical activities with ease
- Strong business acumen with a thorough understanding of sales and marketing principles
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Overall be a highly engaging sales professional who drives results, makes quality decisions, solves problems and manages through ambiguity and complexity
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience selling SaaS advertising technology platform to direct advertisers or media agencies
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Ferencikova on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.